Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Elizabeth A Gebhard has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Elizabeth A Gebhard has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Elizabeth A Gebhard has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 18
I have been seeing this doctor for less than a year but I am already changing. This office has to be one of the most difficult to reach and when you actually speak with a person they are extremely rude. This was not just a one time deal either, this occurs nearly every time. The doctor herself was "okay" nothing special and like some other reviewers said she is in quite a hurry to end the visit. I would not recommend them to anyone!
Please don't choose Dr. Gebhard or Family Medical Assoc. in Seekonk at all! My family and I have been going there out of convenience for a couple of years so my list of grievances is too long for an online review. The biggest thing is that she does not care about her patients and has no time for them. I was having an urgent problem and they refused to give me an appointment so I asked to speak to her on the phone. She refused to speak with me and said that she could not help me with my problem anyway and that I should go to another doctor. They gave me no recommendations or advice of any kind and then had the audacity to say that if there was anything else they could do, to call back! I finally got an appointment with another doctor and it turns out I need surgery! The new doctor was appalled at the treatment from Family Medical. Then Family Medical refused to give the referral, even though I asked for it the day I made the appointment. They were so bad I had to get my insurer involved and file a grievance. There are many other incidences but this was the worst and the last!
This doctor spends about zero time with her patients. The only priority for this office is to get you in and out as fast as possible - absolutely no time to discuss medical conditions, answer questions, or even physically examine patients (all the exams done by a not highly competent nurse). No follow-up, in fact, after getting an MRI and X-ray I had to call the office several times to get my results. Absolutely terrible experience, please go somewhere else if you can.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
14 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Elizabeth A Gebhard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Elizabeth A Gebhard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plainville, MA.