Dr. Elizabeth Gernhardt Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Gernhardt?

Posted on August 25th, 2017

Suboxone Dr. only concerned with $$$ derived from legal drug dealing.

non responsive and holds patients for ransom

Posted on August 4th, 2016

Dr Elizabeth Gernhardt doesn't return phone calls. We have been calling for 2 weeks regarding my Dad's status is rehab and has been there for 3+ months. We need to make plans for his move home or assisted living. She is my Dad's primary care doctor and has been for years, yet she refuses to respond. I suggest you find another doctor if you care about yourself or your loved ones.

Incompetent!

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

Crazy Medicine!

Posted on August 13th, 2015

Not a nice person. Mean to all including patients and staff.

Posted on May 6th, 2015

my first visit with her went fine. however it didn't take long to notice how rude and ignorant her staff could be when discussing other patients in private matters in the open. the more time I spent with the doctor the more flippant and erratic her behaviour seemed to be. Some appointments would pleasant and to the point. Some would be long and filled with juicy stories about people I didn't care to know. She would sometimes change from a compassionate, caring, and helpful doctor and suddenly display a cold and downright vindictive demeanor the instant you challenge or question her. It was so weird!

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

I am a healthcare worker and trust me if I saw a doctor treat any of my patients like she treated me I would of stood right up for them. She will tell and scream at you and doesn't care about patient privacy. She should see a psychiatrist.

Don't waste your time

Posted on February 24th, 2015

I was with Dr. Gernhardt from the beginning too. I can speak from experience, she has gotten worse and worse with time. I now have to actually find a new doctor 12 years down the line. Little by little she has gotten more rude, with less listening and like the other patient said don't dare question her. She may have your "back in the hospital" but she is a "know it all in the office" and leaves no room for questions. I am now in the process of finding a new doctor because of her erratic behavior. Don't trust this one, I can guarantee she only gets worse with time. Signed, Fed Up and moving on!

client

Posted on December 3rd, 2014

Dr Liz is one of the most dedicated physicians I have ever met. I have never felt rushed and she listens and addresses all my medical concerns. I think her bedside manner is friendly and compassionate. I referred myself to her by a lot of positive feedback through word of mouth.

Heartless!

Posted on August 15th, 2014

I have never met such a loud and obnoxious doctor, not to mention, incompetent!

Terrible experience

Posted on February 2nd, 2014

The advice from this doctor was not only wrong, it was given with command. If you do not feel comfortable with a doctor, seek another before it's too late.

Posted on January 31st, 2014

THe worst visit ever by what is to be a "doctor". Lack of knowledge and really bad manners. Thinks she"knows it all" and "don't dare tell her "what you think". Not the way a patient and doctor should interact. Find someone else. Fast

Next time I will read first

Posted on September 20th, 2013

Reviews as listed here are very helpful if seen before this "doctor" has a chance to make matters worse.