- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elizabeth A Graul has 2 locations
Dr. Elizabeth A Graul has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Elizabeth A Graul has the following 13 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Elizabeth A Graul Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Elizabeth A Graul
Dr. Graul graduated from the University of Utah School of Medicine in 1987. Dr. Graul works in Sandy, UT and 1 other location and specializes in Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Graul is affiliated with Davis Hospital & Medical Center.