Dr. Elizabeth A Hawruk Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth A Hawruk?

Waste of Time

I saw Dr Hawruk regarding an ongoing condition (almost 20 years), which it was obvious she knew little about. Instead of listening to my current treatment plan and symptoms she ordered a list of tests and then told me she didn't think there was anything wrong with me. Waste of time and money.

Dr. Hawruk is one of the kindest, caring doctors I have ever met. She takes the time to listen to her patients and really is concerned for their well being. I never feel like I am being rushed or hurried out of the office and she has really helped with the pain I have been experiencing. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of a rheumatologist or internist.

Knowledgeable, up to date on new treatments, very good diagnostician and to boot she has a wonderful manner with patients, listens well and takes time. Her staff is also thoughtful and helpful, exceptional actually.

Lupus Patient

I was a patient of Dr. Hawruk and when I first went to her office, I was toxic from so much prednisone injections given to me by another doctor. She immediately showed me such compassion and understanding and said she would help me immediately. Well, she did and I was her patient for many years. I just admire her so much because she is not only a great doctor, but a wonderful woman as well, with much to give her patients by way of sympathy, compassion and empathy. I have moved to another State but have yet to find a doctor of her caliber.. Its been 8 years, and I think of her often and how much she cared and how much I felt cared for. Just love her!!

The Best Rheumatologist

Dr. Hawruk was my rheumatologist for many years until I moved from NJ. I've been gone for 11 years now and have not found a doctor who has her compassion and understanding. She always spent the time needed with me and always understood what I needed. I highly recomend her to anyone needing a rheumatologist in the NJ area. You will not find a better rheumatologist anywhere. If my insurance would cover it I'd fly up to see her every three months so that I could follow up and again receive the care from this amazing doctor.

Great

After working with others it was nice to see someone that knew what they were doing, spent the time to explain everything and care about my well-being.

Dr. Elizabeth A Hawruk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Butler, NJ.