Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth R Henke?

Patient

LOVE HER!!! She was recommended to me by one of my doctor's who also is a patient of hers. I know I have the best. She was very thorough, kind and easy to talk to. I am glad that I found her and happy to be her patient!

Best Care in Triangle

Within 10 minutes of meeting Dr. Hencke she was taking me, in her car, to the hospital. I had had a heart attack and needed immediate care. That was 16 years ago. Since then I have continued as her patient through various arrhythmic problems and a valve replacement. She is careful, caring, thoroughly professional and warmly supportive. I continue to trust her with my life, my wife has become her patient, and we have referred several of our own patients to her. All have been impressed with her care.

Dr. Elizabeth R Henke is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Durham, NC.

Dr. Elizabeth R Henke Is this you?