Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth C Horenkamp?

I was a breast cancer patient! 43 years old when diagnosed. No history of breast cancer in my family. Spread to my lymph nodes. Needed chemo and radiation. Dr. Horenkamp was so thorough, kind, compassionate, caring and yet straight forward with the process and treatment plan. I always left her office with all my questions answered, she was very patient and allowed me all the time I needed to process the treatment and follow up visits. I would highly recommend Dr. Horenkamp not just for breast cancer but for any issue one may be facing relating to cancer overall! SHE'S MAGNIFICENT!

Dr. Horenkamp has been my Oncologist for the past three years. She is extremely knowledgeable and she also is very caring. She spends as much time with me as needed especially when I have questions about my treatment. When I hear that someone needs an Oncologist, I always recommend Dr. Horenkamp - she is great!

Dr. Elizabeth C Horenkamp is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lancaster, PA.

Dr. Elizabeth C Horenkamp Is this you?