Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth S Huebner
Dr. Elizabeth S Huebner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth S Huebner has 2 locations
660 S Euclid Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63110
1040 N Mason Rd Ste 206
Saint Louis, MO 63141
Book Online Now
Dr. Elizabeth S Huebner has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Elizabeth S Huebner has the following 10 expertise
- Abdominal Pain
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis C
Dr. Elizabeth S Huebner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elizabeth S Huebner - Posted on September 5th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elizabeth S Huebner - Posted on July 10th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elizabeth S Huebner - Posted on September 29th, 2016
Very personable. Gentle kind touch. Never seems to be in a hurry. When one of my biopsies came back indefinite, she called me personally, thoroughly explained the findings, told me the next steps,,asked me if I had any questions. She could have farmed this out to her office staff. I am really glad I was referred to her.
18 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Elizabeth S Huebner Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Elizabeth S Huebner's office for more information.
660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis, MO : (314) 454-8201
1040 N Mason Rd Ste 206 Saint Louis, MO 63141
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elizabeth S Huebner, MD - Gastroenterology in Saint Louis, MO, in this video.
Dr. Elizabeth S Huebner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.