Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth S Huebner?

Can I give her 6 stars, please?

Actually listened to me. Really cared. She became my doctor when I ended up in the ER one morning and I kept going back to her. This was years ago when she was in Pennsylvania. When I heard she was moving to MO, I actually cried.

Dr. Huebner was excellent. Very professional, calming and informative and so was the staff.

Patient

Dr. Huebner is an excellent doctor. She spent so much time with me explaining my diagnosis. I had a little bit of a wait, but I am sure that someone had to wait while I was been seen.

Awesome Doctor

Very personable. Gentle kind touch. Never seems to be in a hurry. When one of my biopsies came back indefinite, she called me personally, thoroughly explained the findings, told me the next steps,,asked me if I had any questions. She could have farmed this out to her office staff. I am really glad I was referred to her.

Terrible

Dr. Elizabeth S Huebner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.