Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Hunter
Dr. Elizabeth Hunter, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Winter Park, FL. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Hunter is affiliated with Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health, Florida Hospital Kissimmee and Lucerne Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Hunter has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 5 of 11
I was a patient of Dr Hunters 19 years ago and let me inform you she is THE BEST !!!! She found all my female problems and worked through each and every one of them, very caring, bedside manner also terrific, great doctor, I highly recommend her and the only reason I stop going to see her was I moved to another county and it was to far to travel. Will never finda another Elizabeth Hunter, she is the best! Melissa (Stevens) Sandy Inverness Fl
My first visit to Dr. Hunter was very pleasant, very comfortable feeling. And she was the only Dr. that suggested a particular test to find out why I was having so many problems to get down to my repeated problems. Which was a great thing because now I have closure and an answer to what is going on with my body now. The gynecologist I had been going to for at least 8 or more years never tested me further even after I suggested maybe he do so and he didn't. The first visit to her and she herself suggested the test. Now I have the proper diagnosis and an answer and a treatment plan to my problem. Thanks Dr. Hunter
Dr. Hunter Has been a wonderful, caring physician. Over the years I have not been as lucky with some of the Drs I have been "assigned"by Ins. Co. or have gone to because of recommendations from friends. I nearly died after being treated incorrectly by two Drs ( in partnership). Dr. Hunter always takes the time to run any and all tests to confirm a diagnoses and then follows up to check on the effectiveness of her treatment. Her staff is friendly and very cooperative. I have been very satisfied with Dr. Hunter and feel very confident that she will do everything in her power to keep me healthy.
Dr. Hunter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health
Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Lucerne Medical Center
Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women
Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Florida Hospital Orlando
Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies
Florida Hospital Medical Center
34 Years Experience
University of Pittsburgh
Graduated in 1979
Locations & Directions1400 S Orlando Ave, Winter Park, FL
Dr. Elizabeth Hunter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winter Park, FL.