Dr. Elizabeth A Ignacio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth A Ignacio?

EXCELLENT

Fifteen years I have had longstanding vascular problems that have to have IR for vein problems. Doctor Ignacio has taken care of me for three procedures. I think she is a great doctor. I have been to Hilo hospital and Queens hospital dozens of times and she is the most skilled and caring doctor around. My procedures go fast and no problems. DOCTOR IGNACIO IS THE BEST!

Wonderful Physician

I have seen Dr Elizabeth Ann Ignacio three times for consultation for a small liver mass . My wife and daughter came with me. Dr Ignacio was very knowledgeable and very nice.

DR I IS AN EXPERIENCED AND CARING PHYSICIAN

Dr I save my husband's leg. He would have needed an amputation but she fixed the blood flow to his foot. She took her time to go over the risks o ...

Fantastic doctor

Dr Ignacio is an incredible surgeon and has an excellent bedside manner. She is one of the best doctors I've ever seen. I recommend her highly and without reservation.

THE BEST INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGIST

We saw Dr. Lisa for a consultation on a tumor my son has. She was extremely informative, sympathetic and encouraging. She answered all our questions. She gave us her cell phone number to call directly with any questions! When my son had treatment, she took great care to see that he was comfortable. And he is feeling wonderful months later thanks to her efforts.

Best doctor

Dr. Ignacio is the best orthopedic doctor anyone can ask for. She has done two acl reconstruction on my daughter in the last two years. She is extremely honest and has the best bedside manner. She treated my daughter like her own. We were truly blessed to have a doctor like her in our lives. I would highly recommend her to anyone, especially teenage girls.

Dr. Elizabeth A Ignacio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kahului, HI.