Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth B Ausbeck MD
Dr. Elizabeth B Ausbeck, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth B Ausbeck has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Elizabeth B Ausbeck has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
13 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Elizabeth B Ausbeck Accepts the Following Insurance
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsUNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA AT BIRMINGHAM, 1700 6th Ave S Ste 10270, Birmingham, AL
Dr. Elizabeth B Ausbeck is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.