Dr. Elizabeth Young Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Young?

Devestated

Posted on November 8th, 2016

When I first met Dr. Young, I immediately bonded with her. I adored her. I referred My husband, my Mother and my Daughter to her and they loved her as well. She was very kind and attentive and made me feel VERY comfortable with some personal issues I was experiencing. Dr. Young determined that I was suffering from depression, anxiety and social anxiety. With a change in diet, exercise, meditation, lowered blood pressure and medication, I began living again! Amazing Dr. For those that have experienced depression and anxiety, you know that some days are good, some are bad, some days you are high and some very low. Unfortunately, I was just informed today by an office staff member that I have been released as Dr. Young's patient due to missed appointments. Yes, it's true, sometimes I have been too down to lift my head from the pillow, let alone shower and drive to my appointment. I was wrong for missing those scheduled appointments...charge me..but being dismissed was a major blow to my spirit. It will be very difficult for me to find the courage to see another Dr., tell them my story and share my fears all over again. I had planned to grow old with Liz Young. I'm devastated.

Posted on June 1st, 2016

Dr. Young is excellent. She is very professional and caring. Highly recommend!

Not Impressed

Posted on November 9th, 2014

I felt that Dr Young was overly booked with patients on my visit. She seemed to be on auto pilot and robotic.

Doesn't care about patients.

Posted on August 29th, 2012

At her office you are a paycheck not a person. Had serious pain, she ordered one test, got normal results. Had to call the office several times and was told that my diagnosis was unknown and that "maybe the ER could figure it out." before that, when I couldn't get in to see her and asked that she call me I was told "it was 5 before I was done and I didn't feel like it"

Nice doctor

Posted on March 21st, 2011

Dr. Young saw me in the hospital. She has an excellent bedside manner and a nice friendly personality. She was thorough in her diagnosis and treatment.

Posted on September 5th, 2010

Dr. Young has properly diagnosed myself and husband, and extended family. She has referred us to specialists when she felt it was something that required special attention. She is kind, and always listens to what you say, and is not too quick to diagnose. Her office staff is friendly and helpful. I have nothing negative to say about Dr. Young or her staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Young to friends and family.

OFFICE STAFF IS HORRIBLE

Posted on August 26th, 2010

Dr. Young is very nice and professional, however, I feel like she cares more about her reputation than true patient care. She doesn't seem to respect her patients opinions and is one of those doctors that thinks she knows everything and patients know nothing. Her office staff is RUDE. There is nothing nice to say about them. They are rude when you call, rude when you are there they act as if you are a bother. If you're sick forget about getting assistance from them or your doctor and head straight to the ER.

Posted on November 27th, 2017