Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth F Jaffe
Dr. Elizabeth F Jaffe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Burlington, VT. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Elizabeth F Jaffe has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Elizabeth F Jaffe has the following 11 expertise
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elizabeth F Jaffe - Posted on March 18th, 2009
25 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Fletcher Allen Healthcare
Dr. Elizabeth F Jaffe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTIMBER LANE ALLERGY AND ASTHMA, 53 Timber Ln, South Burlington, VT
Dr. Elizabeth F Jaffe is similar to the following 4 Doctors near South Burlington, VT.