Dr. Elizabeth R Karazim-Horchos Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth R Karazim-Horchos?

Not what I expected

After hearing RAVE reviews about Dr. Horchos, I was very disappointed. I felt she was out of touch (Ex : suggesting expensive homeopathic treatments that my insurance didn't cover and I told her I couldn't afford). Her bedside manner was excellent - it seems everything about her was excellent EXCEPT for treating my pain! Maybe it was because it was our first (and last) visit. I was basically offered a band-aid for something that required something much, much more tailored for my injury and pain. If you're not in that much pain, you wouldn't be going to a pain management doctor. Different strokes for different folks. It seems she has helped many others. Take a chance if you want.

This doctor is amazing. I have been going to Dr Horchos for many years with problems of neck and shoulders. She has tried about everything to help ease the pain. When she cant do anymore she refers you to the people she thinks might help. Always very kind sociable and is never in a rush to hurry you out/. Would recommend her to anyone in pain.

Neck patient

Dr Horchos is amazing, her staff is great. They are all understanding and caring. They have never made me feel that I was not worth their time and they had other patients waiting. I would recommend her office to anyone with pain.

Dr. Elizabeth R Karazim-Horchos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scranton, PA.