Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Elizabeth V Kavoossi
Dr. Elizabeth V Kavoossi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Long Beach, CA. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Kavoossi is affiliated with Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Kavoossi has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth V Kavoossi has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Elizabeth V Kavoossi has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Elizabeth V Kavoossi has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Elizabeth V Kavoossi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I love Dr. Kavoosi. She has amazing bedside manner and is up-to-date on current medical practices. I just have a hard time with her staff and with the difficulty in reaching the office. They need better hours in terms of answering phone calls, the medical assistants should be of better quality (know your order of draw!) and please stop forgetting to call in my Rx.
Dr Kavoossi is the best doctor I have ever had!! She is so warm and friendly and makes you feel at ease. She is extremely attentive and very knowledgable. I have referred many friends to her and they all agree. My boyfriend never went to doctor I got him to make an appointment with Dr. Kavoossi and he now goes on a regular basis and follows up . She is the best.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kavoossi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Elizabeth V Kavoossi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
Locations & DirectionsFamily Health Care Of Long Beach Medical Group Inc, 5977 E Spring St, Long Beach, CA
Dr. Elizabeth V Kavoossi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.