Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Kelley
Dr. Elizabeth Kelley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Duluth, MN. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Kelley is affiliated with St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth, St. Mary's Hospital of Superior and Essentia Health O St. Marys Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Kelley has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Failed on all counts. This doctor spoke inappropriately to a minor child when parents were not present. She failed to diagnos pneumonia wanting only to prescribe benadryl. Contradicted a reknowned urologist and bladder surgeon of forty plus years stating she knew more. Her knowledge of biology and human anatomy is fair at best. When my child was discharged because we chose to leave she never offered a wheelchair after surgery. If you care about your child do not use the doc i cant even think of what she may do or harm she may have already caused she must have she has moved around a bit goes without saying keep your loved ones away. Made me wait over eight hours to have a five minute conversation on how great she was and my child would never be well. There are no negative numbers so she gets a one
Dr. Kelley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
St. Mary's Hospital of Superior
Essentia Health O St. Marys Medical Center
Miller Dwan Medical Center
SMDC Medical Center
St Marys Medical Center
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Elizabeth Kelley accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions400 E 3rd St, Duluth, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elizabeth Kelley in this video.
Dr. Elizabeth Kelley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Duluth, MN.