Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Libby Kelly
Dr. Libby Kelly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kelly is affiliated with University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics and Intermountain Medical Ctr. She speaks English.
Dr. Libby Kelly has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
After extensive and expensive patch testing Dr. Kelly gave me a list of 5 chemicals I am allergic to and basically said good luck. I am not familiar with long chemical names so reading every single label is almost impossible. She did not help me solve my problem. I sought help at a dermatologist who gave me specific products to avoid and those that are safe including the name, brand and where to buy them.
We went to Dr. Kelly for 14 months and thought she was a great doctor, until we switched to a new allergist. Our new doctor has given us so much more help and information, that I am glad we switched. My daughter would leave Dr. Kelly's office after her shots and have huge welts on her arms and feel sick for the rest of the day. Our new allergist has given her medication that helps to alleviate these symptoms and has explained the proper use of her allergy medications. Dr. Kelly is kind and she has a great bedside manner and wait times are very good, but I am so glad that we are now with a doctor who gives us more medical advice and direction.
Dr. Kelly is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Intermountain Medical Ctr
7 Years Experience
University of Utah
Graduated in 2006
Locations & Directions6272 S Highland Dr, Salt Lake City, UT
Dr. Libby Kelly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.