- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elizabeth Kerner has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Elizabeth Kerner has the following 12 expertise
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Hair Restoration
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Laser Resurfacing
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2016, 2017, 2018, 2020)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2014)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
39 Years Experience
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Elizabeth Kerner Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Elizabeth Kerner
Dr. Elizabeth Kerner was raised in the Dallas area and is a graduate of Richardson High School. Following her Cum Laude graduation from Vanderbilt University in Nashville, she attended Baylor College of Medicine in Houston. Dr. Kerner completed her general surgery residency at Vanderbilt University Affiliated Hospitals in Nashville. Her plastic surgery residency was done at Wayne State University Medical Center in Detroit. She entered private practice in the Dallas area in 1987. Enjoying both cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, Dr. Kerner focuses mainly on breast surgery, facial surgery, and liposuction. Dr. Kerner, and her husband, Steve, have two sons, Alex and Christian. She enjoys cooking, crossword puzzles, reading, gardening, and spin classes.