Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elizabeth G Klein has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 6
Dr Elizabeth Klein is an EXCELLENT physician and I have been fortunate to be one of her patients for several years now. What I appreciate most is her ability to address my WHOLE health while diagnosing the current concern. She doesn't just throw pills at me and send me on my way. She LISTENS, then reasons out the diagnosis with me in layman's terms. She is pragmatic, logical, highly educated, experienced, respectful and compassionate. She defuses any anxiety, discusses the most practical approach for treatment and prescribes the most effective medication - not just the most popular. She is a very busy doctor (the good ones always are) however, I never feel like I've been pushed through the assembly line. She takes the time to insure that I am comfortable, well informed and that all my concerns have been addressed. I leave her office knowing that she is a doctor that TRULY CARES about my well being.
Dr, K's neglect resulted in my Mother's death. She found a deadly bacteria (MRSA) in the open wound of an 80 year old woman and did not call her patient nor her family. Not only that, Dr. K. had seen the patient 3 times over the preceding 7 weeks with that open wound . I also called Dr, K's office twice the night before my Mother died and the receptionist refused to let me speak with a doctor because it is not Providence's " protocol," even though I begged and explained that my Mom was in intensive care in another hospital. This review is in loving memory of Mariette Davis by her daughter Ileigh.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Klein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1986
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Elizabeth G Klein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsProvidence Medical Group Milwaukee, 10330 SE 32nd Ave Ste 205, Portland, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elizabeth G Klein in this video.
Dr. Elizabeth G Klein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.