Dr. Elizabeth Klein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Klein?

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

Dr Klein is the most attentive MD. She is knowledgeable and assures that you understand what is going on. She is very conservative and promotes the best care for your needs,

Posted on August 19th, 2016

She is compassionate and caring. Best ever.

Accountant

Posted on March 25th, 2016

Dr Elizabeth Klein is an EXCELLENT physician and I have been fortunate to be one of her patients for several years now. What I appreciate most is her ability to address my WHOLE health while diagnosing the current concern. She doesn't just throw pills at me and send me on my way. She LISTENS, then reasons out the diagnosis with me in layman's terms. She is pragmatic, logical, highly educated, experienced, respectful and compassionate. She defuses any anxiety, discusses the most practical approach for treatment and prescribes the most effective medication - not just the most popular. She is a very busy doctor (the good ones always are) however, I never feel like I've been pushed through the assembly line. She takes the time to insure that I am comfortable, well informed and that all my concerns have been addressed. I leave her office knowing that she is a doctor that TRULY CARES about my well being.

Posted on July 27th, 2015

Dr, K's neglect resulted in my Mother's death. She found a deadly bacteria (MRSA) in the open wound of an 80 year old woman and did not call her patient nor her family. Not only that, Dr. K. had seen the patient 3 times over the preceding 7 weeks with that open wound . I also called Dr, K's office twice the night before my Mother died and the receptionist refused to let me speak with a doctor because it is not Providence's " protocol," even though I begged and explained that my Mom was in intensive care in another hospital. This review is in loving memory of Mariette Davis by her daughter Ileigh.

Perfection

Posted on December 15th, 2009

She makes me feel like family. Cares Greatly about my well being and wants to make sure the best Doctors work on me.She Listens and weights out the correct answer.

Posted on September 22nd, 2009