Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Crawford
Dr. Elizabeth Crawford, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greensboro, NC, with another office in Greensboro, NC. She has 5 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, Primary Care and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Dr. Crawford is affiliated with Moses Cone Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Crawford has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Primary Care
Primary Care Doctors, also known as Primary Care Physicians (PCPs), are usually the first doctors patients visit, most often on an outpatient basis and in non-emergency situations.
With specialized training in family medicine and general...
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
Dr. Elizabeth Crawford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.