Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Krishnan
Dr. Elizabeth Krishnan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brownsville, TX, with other offices in McAllen, TX and Weslaco, TX . She has 50 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Krishnan is affiliated with McAllen Medical Center, Knapp Medical Center and Mc Allen Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Krishnan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Elizabeth Krishnan has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Elizabeth Krishnan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Krishnan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
McAllen Medical Center
Knapp Medical Center
Mc Allen Medical Center
Kanpp Medical Center
50 Years Experience
Christian Medical College, Ludhiana
Graduated in 1963
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elizabeth Krishnan in this video.
Dr. Elizabeth Krishnan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brownsville, TX.