Dr. Elizabeth D Lanoue Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth D Lanoue?

Always Good

I have been a patient of Dr. Lanoue for a number of years now and I have always received excellent care and counseling for medical issues. Dr. Lanoue always researches my medical history before my appointments and has been very instrumental in adding information and care recommendations regarding several chronic conditions I am afflicted with. I always look forward to my appointments as I receive quick and easy to understand information and recommendations regarding my health. Dr. Lanoue is the best in my opinion hands down!.

Always Good

Bad Customer Service From Receptionists

Dr. Lanue is great. Receptionists are not professional and it's difficult to make an appointment.

Dr. Elizabeth D Lanoue is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.