Dr. Elizabeth A Levinson Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth A Levinson?

Find another doctor

I've been a patient at this facility since my PCP passed away. The first few years I was a patient here were not so bad, but in the past year or so, I guess the office has gotten really busy and Dr. Levenson only has hours 2 days/week, so that I can never get in to see her and when I schedule with her her PA all she does is complain about how busy she is. Today I called because of a sore throat and what i suspect is some kind of allergic reaction (to what i don't know...I am not a doctor!) and I was told that they are too busy to see me...that the doctor suggests I go to an urgent care facility. That is the most obnoxious uncaring unbelievable response to a patient question I've ever heard. Good bye Virtua Family Medicine. You used to be a great practice, but now you're unprofessional and just don't care about the well being of your patients.