Dr. Elizabeth G Livingston Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth G Livingston?

In 1989 Dr Livingston delivered my daughter. She was amazing. She talked me into having a live birth after a C-section at Duke University Hospital. Dr Arthur Haney was my primary doctor at the time and he would have given me another poorly done C-section. Lucky for me he was away when I went into labor. I will never forget Dr. Livingston she was caring and knowledgeable. I went on to have another child with Dr. Livingston's recommendation of another OB GYN . Very happy I met her.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Elizabeth G Livingston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durham, NC.