Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elizabeth S Londino has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Elizabeth S Londino has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Elizabeth S Londino has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Elizabeth S Londino is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
She is a very caring and compassoniate doctor. I'm sure the reason that the waiting time seems long at times is the she has an excellent bedside manner and spends plenty of time with each of her patients. She is also very patient and cares enough to try to get the appropriate medicine to treat her patients. She tries to use the least invasive medicines first but it they do not work she will continue until she finds the one that works best for the patient. If she is concerned in the least about the patient's reactions to the medicine, she'll keep a close watch on them to assure that there will be no harmful side effects. She is one of the best doctors to whom I have ever been. I thank God (and I mean that sincerely-I am not being flipant at all) that I found Dr. Londino!
Londino is a good doctor. She seemed caring and I enjoyed being her patient. Until....................I became ill and had to missed some days from work. My employer and Londino are good friends, really good friends. (we had the conversation) Londino shared with my employer without a release medical information that I did not want shared. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!! HIPAA much??
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
25 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
St Johns Medical Center
Dr. Elizabeth S Londino accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorthside Medical Clinic Pc, 31 Hughes Dr, Jackson, TN
Dr. Elizabeth S Londino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, TN.