Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Long
Dr. Elizabeth Long, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alexandria, LA. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Long is affiliated with Rapides Regional Medical Center, South Miami Hospital and University of Miami Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Long has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr Long is an awesome physician who cares about her patients. She actually listens to my concerns and suggestions, and is respectful. She detected a small melanoma that I had discounted, and has helped me with the next steps of care. I appreciate her candor concerning my health issues. And most importantly, she is thorough with exams, which for me, is an absolute requirement of care.
Dr. Long is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rapides Regional Medical Center
South Miami Hospital
University of Miami Hospital
12 Years Experience
Louisiana State University at New Orleans
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Elizabeth Long accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions3335 Prescott Rd, Alexandria, LA
Dr. Elizabeth Long is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, LA.