Dr. Elizabeth Long Is this you?

12 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Awesome Doc

Posted on July 10th, 2014

Dr Long is an awesome physician who cares about her patients. She actually listens to my concerns and suggestions, and is respectful. She detected a small melanoma that I had discounted, and has helped me with the next steps of care. I appreciate her candor concerning my health issues. And most importantly, she is thorough with exams, which for me, is an absolute requirement of care.

Posted on July 15th, 2016