Dr. Elizabeth A Lucarelli Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth A Lucarelli?

BAD BAD "DOCTOR"

We had HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE with this "DOCTOR" . Unprofessional approach in every way, if you thinking make appointment with this BUTCHER you rather go and jump under a train, EXTREMELY BAD BAD BAD EXPERIENCE.

Where are You?

Dr. Lucarelli was by far the best OB/GYN I have ever had...I am very upset she is nowhere to be found...I would have liked her to be my OB for my next pregnancy - she is the most down to earth "real" doctor I have ever known - never made me feel uncomfortable - always certain I was in good hands!

Would not recommend Dr. Lucarelli

She did not explain anything, seemed very indifferent and dismissive. I left this office for another practice and the doctors there are much more attentive and caring. Dr. Lucarelli performed tests without explaining what she was doing and I had to wait too long (over ten days) for the results. My new doctor gave me results the following day.

Dr. Elizabeth A Lucarelli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hackensack, NJ.