Dr. Elizabeth G Lyster Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth G Lyster?

Office staff is terrible

Dr. Lyster is fine on her own, but making an appointment is horrible. The office has booked me with the wrong doctor, mixed up my patient chart with another, and even lost appointments I made. I showed up for my appointment one time and they had no record of it so I had to wait over an hour to get in. The wait is always long. I would not recommend this doctor due to the inefficiency of the front office. It's a shame for the doctor, because she is fairly good and very nice...but dealing with the office staff isn't worth the headache.They have also billed my insurance company with the wrong coding, causing months of back and forth to clear the matter up.

The doctor is good. Office staff are unfriendly and not knowledgeable.

Go See HER

Dr. Lyster is one the most caring OB/GYN's I've seen. She is warm and never rushed me. I felt that all of my questions were answered. She is very knowledgeable in bio-identical hormone therapy, as well. Her office staff is as wonderful as she. I am referring her to EVERYONE I can.

Dr. Elizabeth G Lyster is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Foster City, CA.