Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Harrel
Dr. Elizabeth Harrel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clinton, TN. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Harrel is affiliated with Methodist Medical Center of Oak Ridge, LaFollette Medical Center and St Mary's Medical Center, Inc. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Harrel has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Harrel treats the SYMPTOMS and ignors the underlying CAUSE. She does not listen.....or THINK.....just stares at the computer screen and ignores the patient and everything the patient tries to say. Refuses to "think outside the box" to find the real cause of the patient's condition. I do not recommend her.......or her very rude staff. I had to go to another doctor to get correct labs and medication.
Dr. Harrel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Parkwest Med Ctr
Mercy Medical Center North
Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Physicians Regional Medical Center
Methodist Medical Center
23 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Dr. Elizabeth Harrel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMcNeeley Family Physicians, 110 Executive Park Dr, Clinton, TN
Dr. Elizabeth Harrel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton, TN.