Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth M Kass MD
Dr. Elizabeth M Kass, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stockton, CA. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth M Kass has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Elizabeth M Kass has the following 12 expertise
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
Dr. Elizabeth M Kass is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
31 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Elizabeth M Kass Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Elizabeth M Kass's office for more information.
7373 West Ln Stockton, CA : (209) 476-3223
More about Dr. Elizabeth M Kass
Welcome to My Doctor Online, a website that my colleagues and I have developed to make it easier for you to interact with me and for me to take care of many of your healthcare needs. We have included a variety of superior online programs and health information that we have evaluated or written ourselves. Thank you for the opportunity to participate in your care.
Locations & DirectionsKAISER PERMANENTE MEDICAL GROUP, 7373 West Ln, Stockton, CA
Dr. Elizabeth M Kass is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Stockton, CA.