Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elizabeth Manios has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 14
One of the best doctors in the field. She genuinely cares for my well being and takes the time needed with me in my ongoing, chronic health issues. For over ten years I had been undiagnosed/misdiagnosed by numerous doctors for my chronic inflammation and infections, and my health continued to deteriorate. As soon as I started seeing Dr. Manios, she genuinely listened. I went through extensive tests to uncover my condition that required surgery. My quality of life has improved, because she took me seriously and diagnosed me properly. She continues to treat me with my other conditions because of the confidence I have in her abilities.
Dr. Elizabeth Manios is very unprofessional and refuses to listen to my medical issues. She's a horrid doctor who does not wish to assist with any major medical issues. Also, you will know the difference after going to good doctors on the West Side then coming to her-- she's not up to date with her knowledge on medicine.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Manios is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Elizabeth Manios accepts the following insurance providers.
- Kaiser Permanente
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente, 5250 Lankershim Blvd, North Hollywood, CA
Dr. Elizabeth Manios is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Hollywood, CA.