- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Marek PHD
Dr. Elizabeth Marek, PHD is a doctor primarily located in White Plains, NY. They have 28 years of experience. Their specialties include Psychology. They speak English.
Dr. Elizabeth Marek has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
28 Years Experience
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Elizabeth Marek Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Elizabeth Marek
Dr. Marek graduated from the New York University School of Medicine in 1992. Dr. Marek works in White Plains, NY and specializes in Psychology.