Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth A Mcclellan?

Outstanding doctor and exceptional person. Has two great cats Tito and the Doodler.

Good listener/communicator. Nonjudgmental

I've done a lot of research of doctors online. Confidentiality is of utmost importance to me since I'm a professional living in a small town. Dr. McClellan and I sat down in the office over a cup of coffee and reviewed the confidentiality rules and how important this is to me. She is a great listener which I really needed and appreciate. We talked for over 1 1/4 hr. I guess I needed to vent more than anything else. I explained how I didn't want pills. In the end she said she thought medications might be needed but there's a good possibility I can work with the therapist she referred me to. This can naturally teach me to change how my thoughts affect my moods. Best of all she didn't judge me like she was the doctor on high. She respects me and we work together as a team. Today I'm doing quite well. Remain medication free and still in counseling. I will go to see Dr. McClellan for a follow up in several months.

Good job

Dr. McClellan took her time with my me and my son. She explained addiction so we could understand it. Then she connected us with the treatment center. Dr. McClellan didn't give my son more addictive pills. She did a good job in my book. A+

She rocks.

Don't talk crap about Dr. McClellan. She makes every single person who walks into that office feel welcomed and tells them what they need to do to get help and get their ife straightened out.

Dr. McClellan has taken the time to get to know me

She is very knowledgeable about mental illness and how vitamin deficiencies or other medical problems like sleep disorders have on the mood. She took a lot of time to listen to me and asked me many questions. I felt comfortable talking to her. She didn't seem to judge me or nothin. She asked if she could see my husband and took extra time educating him about my problems. He understanda me better now. Instead of blaming me for all the problems he's agreed to see a therapist Dr. M. recommended. I'm happier. I enjoy life agIn & not all drugged up. Ifn u need help go see Dr, M. She does her best to set you straight. No finer doctor, IMO!s

Dr. McClellan saved my sons life

I'm forever grateful for Dr. McClellan. She saved my sons life. Dr. McClellan was the answer to years of prayers. May God bless her and continue to work through her.

Couldn't be better!!

Great End-of-life treatment

She helped my mother through the final stages of empheysema. They nade such a connection that Dr. McClellan attended Mother's funeral. Needless to say, it helped my family through our bereavement to know that she had someone so special taking care of her at the end.

I think she needs to see a psychiatrist herself

This doctors blank, flat affect I found to be extremely offputting. Her quickness in jumping to comclusions was extremely disturbing as well. After only a couple of visits, she refused to discuss any different options in medication, when the first medication had unwanted side-effects.

Coooool doctor!She beats all other docs.And she has her oral boards certification!!!!

Professional, competent, compassionate

Dr. McClellan is the best psychiatrist EVER!!! She's caring, listens me and spends the extra time with me - other doctors just rush you through. She's thorough. Cares about me as a person and doesn't just try to drug me up with more pills every visit.

Dr. Elizabeth A Mcclellan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charleston, WV.

Dr. Elizabeth A Mcclellan Is this you?