Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elizabeth M Mcclure has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Sports Medicine
- Minor Surgical Procedures
Showing 5 of 27
Dr. McClure has been my OBGYN doctor for 7 years. She has acted as my primary doctor and made sure I got in to see specialist to treat other health issues. She has called me at home to make sure I am doing well after procedures and she takes as much time as needed to explain everyting and answer all my questions.
Dr. McClure is one of those doctors that has incredible insight into the suffering of her patients and understands where they are coming from. In addition to that, she is abreast of the latest procedures and treatments. I am overweight and not once have I been treated with prejudice, only kindness and caring.
I've found Dr, McClure to be absolutely wonderful. She has delt with a few of my gynocological issues - she explained everything to me and at the last minute - reassured me that it was what she said - no holding back information! She has a lovely sence of humor and even clues me in on things to look into with my other Docs.
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Elizabeth M Mcclure accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsElizabeth Mary Mcclure Md, 3067 Sierra Blvd, Sacramento, CA
Dr. Elizabeth M Mcclure is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.