Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
Learn more about chronic idiopathic constipation including treatment and facts about it.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth McDonald
Dr. Elizabeth McDonald, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Metairie, LA, with another office in Metairie, LA. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. McDonald is affiliated with Tulane University Hospital & Clinic and East Jefferson General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth McDonald has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Showing 5 of 40
while entered the outpatient complex at EJGH this morning with my wife for a routine procedure, we left with a great smile on my face! Dr. McDonald is amazing, she well explained everything before the procedure and afterwards (to wife). She is professional and has great bedside manner. Her staff both in the office especially Aylieese and Jill are also very helpful. At the EJGH Blythe, Tio., James (forgive me if I am mistaking his name) were competent, friendly and professional.
Dr. McDonald is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
East Jefferson General Hospital
29 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1984
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Elizabeth McDonald accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Elizabeth McDonald is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Metairie, LA.