Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elizabeth G Mckay has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Elizabeth G Mckay has the following 11 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. Elizabeth G Mckay has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
From speaking to Kelli on the phone, the greeting as I entered, the short wait time, and the professionalism and knowledge of Glena and Dr. McKay...my visits have been a pleasure. I deal with skin cancer issues and know I am in good hands. The treatment plan is very proactive, they always follow up with me after my treatments and are up on the latest in cancer care! I have also used the MedSpa facial service with Laura and I was glowing for days! I now use the ZO Healthy Skin products and have been receiving compliments. I so recommend Dr. McKay & MedSpa to EVERYONE!
My husband and I have been from dermatologist to dermatologist. We finally found Dr. McKay in 2012 and we don't mind driving to her office. She cares, she is not greedy, the staff is polite and professional and she does great job removing skin excise growth for minimal to no scars. Waiting time... never more than 10 minutes or less.
Staff is preoccupied as soon as you enter, waited over an hour for the exam, advised office staff that someone should have told me the Dr. was running late. They were apologetic and agreed they dropped the ball. Dr was flustered when I requested she wash her hands in the exam room. Dr made me feel unwelcome so I left with no exam and will not be a patient. Very bad experience.
24 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Jackson Health System
Dr. Elizabeth G Mckay accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsElizabeth G Mckay Md, 969 SE Central Pkwy, Stuart, FL
Dr. Elizabeth G Mckay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stuart, FL.