Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elizabeth T Mckinney has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Elizabeth T Mckinney has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Elizabeth T Mckinney has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Elizabeth T Mckinney is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
My wife is pregnant with twins and we have been going to maternal fetal medicine in Tacoma for all 23 weeks so far. This clinic is very impersonal. We had our appointment's scheduled every two weeks and we would see a different doctor each time. I think multicare as a whole is great, but Maternal Fetal medicine needs alot of work. After reading the only review on here I was very skeptical to choose this clinic and I wish I hadn't. Dr. Mckinney is very short and gives you no options. In addition any doctor you see doesn't know your history, but for a few notes they probably read minutes befor they speak to you. Pleas save yourself and your baby by choosing a better clinic before its too late.
My experience with Dr.Mckinney was horrible, she was very rude and prejudice. After she diagnosed me she gave me a brief description then told us to 'look it up'. When she gave us very sad news about my fetus she came on harshly and did not even think about letting it down easy. But of course we had to wait 45 minutes passed our scheduled appointment in the waiting room then another 2 hours after the ultrasound for the results. She came off as very rude and annoyed and I definitely recommend choosing a different doctor. Besides the doctor the office staff were very kind and professional and the office was clean and comfortable, and the Ultrasound Technicians were fantastic and very good.
29 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
National Capital Consortium
Dr. Elizabeth T Mckinney accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- Premera MultiCare Connected Care
- Premera VA Mason Med Center: Personal Care
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMulticare Regional Maternal Fetal Medicine, 1105 Division Ave Ste 201, Tacoma, WA
Dr. Elizabeth T Mckinney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.