Dr. Elizabeth T Mckinney Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth T Mckinney?

Avoid Maternal Fetal Medicine and Dr. Mckinney

My wife is pregnant with twins and we have been going to maternal fetal medicine in Tacoma for all 23 weeks so far. This clinic is very impersonal. We had our appointment's scheduled every two weeks and we would see a different doctor each time. I think multicare as a whole is great, but Maternal Fetal medicine needs alot of work. After reading the only review on here I was very skeptical to choose this clinic and I wish I hadn't. Dr. Mckinney is very short and gives you no options. In addition any doctor you see doesn't know your history, but for a few notes they probably read minutes befor they speak to you. Pleas save yourself and your baby by choosing a better clinic before its too late.

My experience with Dr.Mckinney was horrible, she was very rude and prejudice. After she diagnosed me she gave me a brief description then told us to 'look it up'. When she gave us very sad news about my fetus she came on harshly and did not even think about letting it down easy. But of course we had to wait 45 minutes passed our scheduled appointment in the waiting room then another 2 hours after the ultrasound for the results. She came off as very rude and annoyed and I definitely recommend choosing a different doctor. Besides the doctor the office staff were very kind and professional and the office was clean and comfortable, and the Ultrasound Technicians were fantastic and very good.

Type 2 Diabetes