Dr. Elizabeth H Mcnany Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth H Mcnany?

Dr McNany is straight forward & immediately puts me at ease. She is a good listener and treats my concerns with respect and thoughtfulness. She always thinks of more than one plan to tackle my health problems. I couldn't ask for a better Dr!

Great Family Practice Dr

She listens!!!! Professional, courteous & friendly. Gets to the bottom of the problem. Very positive yet realistic input every time I visit.

new patient

Dr. McNany took time to both inquire about my long-term and short-term mental health needs, and then consulted with a colleague, and THEN called me the next day to follow up. I have not been called personally by a doctor in over 20 years. This is a thorough, caring doctor.