Dr. Min Kim Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Min Kim?

Dr. Kim is the absolute best!

Posted on August 25th, 2017

I am 10 days post op from a mastectomy and I am 100% certain now just as I was in the beginning, that I am lucky enough to have the best Dr. in the area. Dr. Kim is extremely rare because she is not only a brilliant surgeon, but her bedside manner is second to none. You truly feel like you are the only patient in her world when she is with you, and I never left her with any question unanswered. She is brilliant, caring, and just overall the best Dr. I've ever had the honor of being under the care of! And trust me, confidence in your dr. is the most important thing when you are facing something as scary as breast cancer! And, on a side note, her nurse Alma is the best too!!

One of the best doctors out there

Posted on March 1st, 2017

Dr. Kim is an EXCEPTIONAL doctor. There are not many doctors around who fit in her category. I would rate her up there as one of the best. She is kind and gentle, and you can tell she really genuinely cares about her patients. I have received care from her a few times, and my experience has always been nothing but wonderful. I highly recommend her.

Breast Cancer Patient

Posted on March 12th, 2013

Dr. Elizabeth Kim is the best of the best. She is so sweet and caring, a truely genuine person. She took the time to explain how the surgery went to my husband while I was in recovery. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor.

Dr. Kim is an AMAZING doctor

Posted on August 24th, 2012

Dr. Kim took such good care of me. She helped me through one of the toughest times in my life. I had breast cancer & she performed my bilateral mastectomy. She took the time to explain all my options, comfort me whenever I was upset & even comforted my family & answered all their questions. She took GREAT care of me and did an amazing job. I'll never forget her compassion & competence.

Posted on March 9th, 2011

She was outstanding and my surgery went beautifully. I highly highly recommend her.

Posted on August 8th, 2017