Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Morgan
Dr. Elizabeth Morgan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC, with other offices in Charlotte, NC and Charlotte, NC (and 3 other locations). She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Morgan is affiliated with ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital, Highland Hospital and University Hospital - Charlotte. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Morgan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Elizabeth Morgan has the following 5 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Elizabeth Morgan has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Elizabeth Morgan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Morgan is an exceptional doctor. After seeing other doctors and never getting any real answers, I went to Dr. Morgan. She was incredibly nice and understanding, answered all of our questions with patience and expertise, and gave a us a clear game plan for our next steps. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!
Dr Morgan is literally, the best educated and experienced doctor I've ever seen. She is an expert in her field, which is great, but not the whole picture. She's also very kind AND direct-- which I like. She is HONEST and doesn't make unnecessary procedure recommendations, simply to make $$. She is a rare physician in that she cares about the patient more than the insurance company. Love that!
Dr. Morgan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
University Hospital - Charlotte
Strong Memorial Hospital
19 Years Experience
University of Rochester
Graduated in 1994
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Elizabeth Morgan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.