Dr. Elizabeth A Mumper Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth A Mumper?

outstanding the woman is a saint so caring for the children she is simply amazing

Unfortunately this is the only doctor in town that took my son's insurance for several years. Good news is, his insurance has changed and I'm now open to make a change in docs too. Most of the time when visiting this office, the doctor is rushed and I often leave feeling a real lack of care or compassion for my son. One visit a few months ago, my son and I were left in the doctor's office waiting for her for nearly an hour. The most recent visit, the doctor wouldn't even let me address my concerns about my son with her because she said he was only scheduled for a physical. Nevermind that I had told the secretary at the time of scheduling the appointment that my child needed a physical AND I had issues to discuss with her that stemmed from a meeting with the public school system. She essentially took the paperwork I had highlighted for her convenience, had it copied and told me to address it with her at a future appointment that wouldn't be until a couple months away. This is for a child who the school system has assessed as having a language delay, ADHD and sensory issues. She didn't even look at the highlighted areas or allow me to even tell her what my concerns were. I left feeling disheartened and sad that I am nowhere closer to helping my son than I was when I stepped in her door. I do not recommend them.