Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elizabeth A Nowacki has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Elizabeth A Nowacki has the following 12 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
Dr. Elizabeth A Nowacki has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 37
Dr. Nowacki is everything you want in a doctor--friendly, competent, open, and an excellent communicator. I saw her for my first pregnancy and couldn't have asked for a better doctor. She was so easy to talk to and made time to go over everything and answer all the questions I had. She never once made me feel like I was taking too much time, asking silly things, or that she had other more important things to do. She has the most friendly bedside manner that just puts you at ease. I could not ask for a better doctor.
When I was choosing a new Ob, Dr. Nowacki came highly recommend. She is kind, compassionate, and listens. She made sure that I was involved in my treatment and answered all of my questions thoroughly. Her nurse Alicia is awesome too. I am so glad she was recommended to me. My only complaint is she is sometimes hard to get in to see. But she is worth the wait.
I am an RN who recently moved to the Fishers area. I have worked with a lot of Drs over the years, and Dr. Nowacki is one of the best. She is very caring and compassionate and has a great bedside manner. She has found her calling by being a Dr.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
14 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University College Of Dental Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Elizabeth A Nowacki accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IU Health EMPLOYER PLAN
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsObstetrics And Gynecology Of Indiana, 13914 Southeastern Pkwy Ste 314, Fishers, IN
Dr. Elizabeth A Nowacki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fishers, IN.