Dr. Elizabeth A Nowacki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth A Nowacki?

Dr. Nowacki is awesome! Who likes getting a pap...no one...but her laid back manner makes it as anxiety free as possibly. She is very easy to talk to and always makes you feel like you are her only patient.

Was with me every step of the way through pregnancy and delivery of my baby. Very knowledgeable and took time to address my concerns. She really cares for her patients

Incredible.

Dr. Nowacki is everything you want in a doctor--friendly, competent, open, and an excellent communicator. I saw her for my first pregnancy and couldn't have asked for a better doctor. She was so easy to talk to and made time to go over everything and answer all the questions I had. She never once made me feel like I was taking too much time, asking silly things, or that she had other more important things to do. She has the most friendly bedside manner that just puts you at ease. I could not ask for a better doctor.

Makes you feel at ease

When I was choosing a new Ob, Dr. Nowacki came highly recommend. She is kind, compassionate, and listens. She made sure that I was involved in my treatment and answered all of my questions thoroughly. Her nurse Alicia is awesome too. I am so glad she was recommended to me. My only complaint is she is sometimes hard to get in to see. But she is worth the wait.

Excellent Dr

I am an RN who recently moved to the Fishers area. I have worked with a lot of Drs over the years, and Dr. Nowacki is one of the best. She is very caring and compassionate and has a great bedside manner. She has found her calling by being a Dr.

VERY EXCELLENT BEYOND WORDS

I saw Dr. Nowacki when she was practicing in Greenfield which is close to where I live. When she moved to Fishers, I followed her which tells you what I think of her not just as a caring person but a wonderful Dr. She always gives me a hug after my visit just as though she were a good friend. I would recommend her to any woman who is looking for perfection in an OB GYN!

It had been years since I had been to the doctor for a pap. I just hate going to the doctor always have and did not want to go to a man dr. I had an appt. with my regular dr. and she found a problem and sent me to an OB GYN I told her it had to be a lady doctor. So she sent me to Dr. Nowacki. I was terrified because I new something was going on. Upon her checkup long story short she had to do a hysterectomy. I felt so comfortable with her. I was scared at first but she has a way about her that makes you not be scared. She takes her time with you and explains everything thats going to happen so you know whats going on. I would very highly recommend her, and I have. I just hope she never leaves.

Dr. Nowacki

Dr. Nowacki is patient, caring, and very thorough. She's always pleasant and up-beat.

Looove dr nowacki she is the best dr ever!!!

Cant say enough good things about Dr Nowacki. Great dr...!!

she's the best ;)