Dr. Elizabeth Oconnell Mazzei Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Oconnell Mazzei?

Posted on July 14th, 2016

Excellent. Dr. Mazzi Is marvelous!

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

Elizabeth Mazzi is a most trustworthy , responsible and capable Radiologist.. She has a lovely and gentle manner and is a pleasure to work with!

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

I have not actually met Dr Mazzei face to face but have received prompt information at my appointment regarding the results from my mammography and ultra sound.

Dr. Mazzei is Excellent

Posted on March 4th, 2015

I've been one of Dr. Mazzei's patients for more than ten years. She is very experienced and very compassionate. I have very dense and my mammograms are challenging to read. She takes extra time to review my mammograms and ultrasounds. Thank you for giving me such excellent care.

Posted on June 30th, 2014

I've been going to Bergen Imaging and Dr Mazzei for over 15 years. She is a wonderful doctor with a terrific staff. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on June 12th, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Mazzei's since I had my first mammogram. At the time I was living in Bergen County. Now I'm living in Connecticut and I still go to Bergen Imaging for my mammograms and ultrasounds. My health is of the utmost importance to me and I would travel to the ends of the earth to be under Dr. Mazzei's care. I can't recommend her more highly.

Patient

Posted on June 11th, 2014

I have been going to Bergen Imaging for over 20 years. It is a very stressful day for me as my sister died of breast cancer. The staff is wonderful and Dr. Mazzei is the best. She understands my anxiety and does her best to give me results before I leave.

Been going to her for years

Posted on June 10th, 2014

It scares me to get a mammogram and have to wait for the results, but Dr. Mazzei is the most kind, reassuing, understanding doctor and that takes the edge off. She tries to get me the results the same day. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Dr. Elizabeth Mazzei at Bergen Imaging Center

Posted on June 10th, 2014

This is the first time I was introduced to Dr. Mazzei. I found her to be very kind and calming when Dr. Mazzei came to tell me results of my mammography. The entire staff is courteous and try to make the time spent there as calming as possible. I previously have dealt with Dr. Petti.

GREAT DOC !!!!

Posted on June 10th, 2014

Dr Mazzei is the MOST kind and considerate breast doctor I have ever been too. And I have been to several with a history of Breast cancer in my family. When I had a problem and needed extra tests SHE Dr Mazzei did them herself not one of her excellent staff but she did them. Now every time I go for an exam she is the one that comes in and gives me the GOOD news (so far thank God) and I would send anyone there that needed to see a GREAT doctor at a GREAT place.

Superb care

Posted on June 10th, 2014

There are other radiologists situated much closer to where I live, but I take the extra time to go to Dr. Mazzei because of the superior care I receive. She is thorough, skillful and deeply humane. Other doctors hold her in high regard. I wouldn't want to go to anyone else.

Mrs.

Posted on June 4th, 2013

I think Dr Mazzei is wonderful. I have her every year when I go for my annual check ups. When my cancer was found she was terrific. She told my husband and reassured him that all would be okay. Every Dr. that I have dealt with, the cancer surgeon, the Radiation Oncologist, and the Oncologist all have nothing but praise for her and the fact that she was so through and that she found my cancer at such an early stage. I will see her all the time.