Dr. Elizabeth A Orwick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth A Orwick?

Baby almost died, and now has developmental problems. She was out the door before I was out of delivery.

Mother of three

I have been seeing Dr. Orwick for 8 years and have had 3 babies under her care. I always felt comfortable and confident with her opinions and treatment. She makes me feel like I am family. Thank you!

Great Doc!

Dr. Orwick took time to answer all the detailed questions my husband and me had about our first pregnancy. She's friendly and really seemed to care about our unique situation. We definitely plan to keep her as our OB for our next pregnancy!

I find it hard to believe that other people are only waiting 15-30 minutes. I have consistently waited over an hour every single visit

Wonderful

I have been seeing Dr. Orwick for 10 years, upon the recommendation of the primary care physician. She is amazing. I've never felt rushed or like I was on the clock. She is gentle, responsive, and patient. As other reviewers have noted, the office staff can be less than pleasant, but it's worth putting up with to see Dr. Orwick. I recommend her highly.

Best doctor I've ever had.

This doctor goes way beyond anything any other doctor does. She spends time and really listens to what you need. When I had an insurance issue come up she managed to completely change my surgery site and still schedule it with time to meet my job needs. I really believed I would not be able to get the surgery, but her compassionate ways really helped to get me through a difficult situation. She is not only an awesome doctor, but just an amazing human being.

Terrible

I waited for over an hour to see her and then when I was in the room she was in and out within 2 mins. with her staff saying she needed to deliver and I could wait but it would be at least 2-3 hours. I have better things to do with my time and while I understand that babies need to be born, they should have a doctor in the hospital for that and the ones in the office should see their patients there. The staff seemed unconcerned of my concern.

Wonderful!

Dr. Orwick knew everytime when exactly my 3 children would be born. This was very helpful in a time when you want to be most prepared. She is extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Very lucky to have her as my doctor.

Great Doctor, less than stellar service from office

I have seen Dr Orwick since 1998. I have always received excellent care from her. However, I agree with the comments made previously concerning the office staff. Requests are often met with annoyance or just fall on deaf ears. It usually takes a few phone calls to get requests like refills taken care of. But the care and attention that Dr Orwick gives her patients in the exam room is more than enough to counter the kind of cold shoulder treatment from the office staff.

Worth the wait

Dr. Orwick is very thorough and has excellent bedside manner. Waiting for an appointment usually takes 30-45 minutes though.

Wonderful bedside manner

I've been through two miscarriages and a full term pregnancy with Dr. Orwick. She has been very caring and wonderful throughout all of these appointments. I recommend her to everyone I know. She doesn't work full time, so sometimes getting an appointment is difficult for the times I am available, but that is understandable.

Whereas Dr Orwicks care is satisfactory, the practice overall is disorganized and very disrespectful of anyones time but the physicians.

Dr. Elizabeth A Orwick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.