Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elizabeth Otero has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Elizabeth Otero has the following 19 expertise
- Hay Fever
- Drug Allergy
- Watery Eyes
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergies
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Dr. Elizabeth Otero has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
Although Dr Otero is very nice, professional and patient, she has drawbacks. She is too conservative in her treatment and I've been forced to switch doctors. After close to 3 years of weekly allergy shots, I've been unable to go less frequently because I'm not getting relief. She is reluctant to be more aggressive with doses, although I've asked repeatedly and have had no reactions. It seems the goal is to keep patients on the shot regimen instead of trying to wean them off. Wait time is horrendous - last 3 office visits required me to wait 1-1.5 hours before she even walked into the exam room.Paperwork gets lost - last 2 times vials needed to be made-up, the office lost the paperwork, causing me to miss shots.Shots are only given 2x per week.
Any doctor that will prescribe steriods and antibiotics to a child and then will not answer a parent's question over the phone regarding a reaction should not practice medicine on children. Office policy is that only the nurse practitioner will return phone calls. The doctor is not available at all.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
32 Years Experience
University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Elizabeth Otero accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAllergy And Asthma Care Of The Palm Beaches, 500 University Blvd Ste 116, Jupiter, FL
Dr. Elizabeth Otero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jupiter, FL.