Dr. Elizabeth L Perkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth L Perkins?

This was my second visit - which was very much like the first. Excellent. Where have doctors like this been. She listened carefully - like I was her only patient for the day. She focused on obtaining an accurate diagnosis. Professionalism all the way

Dr. Perkins is a wonderful doctor. She is very knowledgable and truly has her patients best interest at heart. She has helped me so much with my lupus and I'm so very happy that I found her. I have recommended her to a lot of people and they are all just as satisfied. Heather, her nurse, is also very helpful and is prompt about calling you and handling your needs.

Satisfied Patient

I have been seeing Dr. Perkins for a few years now. I am extremely pleased with her knowledge, maintenance care and her overall practice. Dr. Perkins always seems to give me her undivided attention during my appointment. She has proved to be more caring and compassionate than most physicians I have seen in my 50+ years. A true asset to her practice....her nurse, Heather. She is sweet, kind and always comes across as knowing exactly who I am even though I see her every 3 months. I take full ownership of my health and if the practice has not called me with my lab results in what I consider a timely manner, I ask the receptionist to fax them to me. I am extremely happy with Dr. Perkins and have recommended her to many others who have come away please too.

Waited three months for abnormal labs that needed medical attention. Called four times and no one called back. Would not see me when I was sick.

Thorough, knowledgeable, caring. We are lucky to have her.

R Davis

I went to see her in my pj's. I was soooo sick and was really frustrated with my previous doctor. I was in sooooo much pain and she hospitalized me, ran test, the whole 9 yards !!! even though it was too late, my finger could not be saved, I know that had I found her sooner it may coould have been saved but she has been able to save the rest and help with my Lupus flares !!! I really appreciate Dr.Perkins, her bed side matters in this date and age is marvelous !!! I tell everyone about her and her staff as well are very caring people... Thanks for all you and your workers do !!!!